The goals of this community are to assist other readers in their spiritual walk with the Holy Spirit, to help maintain connections formed while a member of MyCharisma, to inspire people to encounter the power of the Holy Spirit, to build strong and mutually beneficial ties between all members, to honor God in all we do in the community, and to stimulate interest and enhance involvement with MyCharisma through increased opportunities for engagement.
In order to meet the goals of this community, it’s important for members to feel like they are in a safe place that is populated by people with shared interests. As such, we request that you read and adhere to the guidelines that follow.
- Treat others online as you would treat them in real life
- Be tolerant towards other’s viewpoints; respectfully disagree when opinions do not align
- Respect the privacy and personal information of other members
- Communicate with courtesy and respect
Please do not:
- Make personal attacks on other community members
- Use defamatory remarks or make false statements against others
- Post prejudiced comments or profanity
- Bully or make inflammatory remarks to other community members
We will take action when we see someone violating these guidelines. Sometimes that just means giving someone a warning; other times it means revoking certain privileges or accounts entirely. We request that all community members report behavior that violates our guidelines to [email protected].
By logging onto the community and activating your profile, you are considered to be in agreement with the terms and conditions listed above.