The Mystery of the Shemitah
Jonathan Cahn decodes a 3,000-year-old mystery linking Israel’s current events, the Sabbath year, blood moons, America’s economy and you.
- Lost and Found: Regathering the ‘Lost Tribes’ of Israel
How God is bringing back to the Holy Land 10 tribes that seemingly vanished from history more than 2,700 years ago
- What Would Jesus Do About the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?
The believer’s response to both Irsael and the Palestinian community can be complicated, but Christ established a clear model
- When the Holy Land Comes to Life
A trip to Jerusalem’s Temple Mount sparks renewal during a season of spiritual dryness
- What the Bible Really Says About Being Gay and Christian
5 Scriptural truths that dismantle the modern-day argument that God’s Word condones the homosecual lifestyle
- What Makes God Smile
We need faith to please God. So how do we develop the kind that makes His day?
- How Medical Ministry International changes more than half a million lives with 90 percent volunteer force
- After hitting rock bottom, former slugger Darryl Strawberry and wife now helping other heal
- How to raise 32 children after your marriage almost falls apart
- This month’s resources: Nicolas Cage remakes Left Behind, Desperation Band’s new live CD, Satan’s Deadly Trio and more
- Reviews: Lisa Bevere’s new book and 21 Things the Devil Cannot Do